WILDFIRE DAMAGE VIEWER
Post-wildfire investigation and response made easier.
Litigation, appraisal, remediation and construction contracting.
Camp and Carr Fires 2018
Comprehensive Owner/Property Data.
- Identify damaged properties, single or batch.
- Download related owner names and mailing addresses.
- Print mailing labels automatically.
- Search by APN, situs address and owner name.
- Export data to spreadsheets.
- View and download size, values, land use, and other characteristics.
Detailed Structure Status
- Destroyed > 50%,
- Major 26-50%,
- Minor 10-25%
- Affected 1-9%.
Electric Utility Service Areas
PG&E and other service areas as delineated by the California Energy Commission.
Protection Responsibility Areas
Federal (BLM, USFS), State (CAL FIRE) and Local (City, County and other).
Google Street View
Drop into map and view properties pre-fire with a click.
Analyze fire progression day by day via NASA hotspot detection. Symbol color age-gradient indicates burn path and fire behavior. Hotspot details show intensity for specific times.
Historic Fire Activity
Previous burn perimeters overlay. Most comprehensive compiled fire record, 1878-2007, and 2000-2018 authoritative digital record.
- Intelligent Search. Find by assessor parcel number (APN), owner name, or street address.
- Advanced Select. Compile subject parcels and download ownership and other property data instantly.
- Query. Identify parcels meeting criteria you set using property attributes or data fields.
- Live Share. Send live map view links with full functionality lasting two hours.
- Print and Download. Insert title and print, or save as PDF, or export as PNG.
- Google Street View. See nearest street view with a click.
- Metrics. Measure distances and areas. Click points for coordinates.
- Bookmarks. Save up to 50 map views. Name and catalogue. Return with a single click.
- Annotate. Add point symbols to the map and attach your own data.
- Public Land Survey System (grid). Easily find township, range and section numbers.
- Google Hybrid (with annotation)
- Google Imagery (plain)
- Google Terrain
- US Topo. Live feed from USGS
- USGS 7.5’ Quadrangle (seamed historic raster)
- NAIP Imagery (live feed from USGS)
- NAIP Topo Hybrid (live feed from USGS)
Extend ongoing map access out to others. Perfect for organizations.
$20/seat/month or $220/seat/year.
- Each SEAT allows another user to be logged in at one time.
- Extend access to an unlimited number of users via simple email invitation.
- The Administrator (you or whoever is assigned) always has access.
- Users manage their own login credentials.
- Control invited user access through the Administrator dashboard.
- Collaborator Seats work across all your ENPLAN PV maps.
AUGMENT WITH YOUR DATA
Wildfire Damage Viewer is built on our open source software platform, MapPort®, making it very easy to augment with data unique to your operation. For example, we can pin permits, case records or other documents you may have in a database to burn sites for purposes of spatial organization, work flow management, and ease of retrieval anywhere via browser. Our team is ready to provide a personal tour and learn how best to serve your needs.
Already a subscriber? Log in and click Add Services.